PURPOSE OF USAGE
It stops bleeding when applied by pressing lightly on the bleeding area for a short time in cuts, traumatic injuries, and cases where tissue integrity is impaired. Ankaferd Blood Stopper Wet Tampon can be used safely in all patient groups, including hemophilia, diabetes and hypertension patients, and in all age groups of pregnant, children and the elderly. Depending on the size of the wound or cut, the density of the bleeding vessel, and the patient's vital functions, different types of tampons may be required.
Each box of Ankaferd Blood Stopper Wet Tampon contains 12 sterile packaged disposable products.
- Ankaferd Blood Stopper Wet Tampon 2,5x7cm 3ml
- Ankaferd Blood Stopper Wet Tampon 5x5cm 5ml
- Ankaferd Blood Stopper Wet Tampon 5x7,5cm 10ml
- Ankaferd Blood Stopper Wet Tampon 20x20cm 100ml
- Armed forces, security forces, emergency response and surgeries, first aid centers, ambulances, fire brigades, medical bags, etc.
- The packing of the bumper should be opened by tearing the notch.
- The wet tampon that comes out of the package should be pressed lightly on the bleeding area to ensure that the bleeding reaches its source.
- After the bleeding is controlled, Ankaferd Blood Stopper Wet Tampon should not be left in the body.